Thursday, Sept. 23, 6:30 p.m.
The Claremore Chamber of Commerce and RSU Public TV
In partnership with RSU and the Claremore Daily Progress
· Statewide Candidates* on the General Election Ballot are invited to participate in this public event.
· Governor, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, Superintendent of Public Instruction, Labor Commissioner (others will be invited as space and time permits)
· This event will be open to the public and be broadcast live via RSU Public TV, RSU Radio and Internet streaming reaching a the eastern half of the State of Oklahoma and beyond. The live broadcast has a potential audience of 1.3 million viewers through RSU Public TV’s primary signal coverage and broadcast through Cable services. (TV coverage area map and cable listings attached).
· The RSU Centennial Center venue seats a live audience of 600 for in-person attendance.
· Full details of the Forum format will be made available to all participants prior to the event.
· Moderated by Emmy Winning TV Journalist Cindy Morrison, Tulsa